I always enjoy when I go to the bathroom at work and there is someone in the stall reading a newspaper. I have so many questions for them that I want to ask….
- Is this a planned thing that you do every day?
- Is this scheduled as a meeting on your calendar?
- Why do you think that this is the best place to read the paper?
- How long have you been here?
- Is this part of a contingency plan in case there is no toilet paper?
- Do you consider this multitasking at work?
Sometimes the Bathroom Reader Guy will even leave the paper on the floor for the next person; a sort of “pay it forward” to his colleagues. So if you are reading this blog, Bathroom Paper Reading Guy, please answer my questions…or at the very least print the blog and take it with you next time.